Sunday, January 6, 2008

Post B#4

Dear Matt, to be completely honest with you, i have never had a serious boyfriend. I have never been in a serious relationship. Don't get me wrong, i'm no lesbian, but your actions make me absolutely sick to my stomach. Sure i am no expert on what goes on behing closed doors of a relationship but what you do to josie it not acceptable, and if that IS normal, i think i will be a lonely person for my future years to come. Your outbursts of rage must come from some of your home life and i am not one to point the finger, but no matter what you think is normal or okay to do, you must have completly out of whack morales. It is offending to someone of my gender to hear what goes on in your relationship and how controling and abusive you are to someone that you "love and care" about. I know that life is hard and sometimes when i get frusterated and angry i can get into a rage but you need to learn to manage your anger in a better way and channel that rage into something productive. Physical abuse is not the only kind of abuse. The way that you are to Josie and how protective you are is a very obvious way that you have control issues. I hope that you can work on these issues because i think that you can be a much better person if you can improve this. Thankyou for your time.
sincerley jen

No comments: